DON'T FORGET TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID!
Financial aid is awarded on a yearly basis. Applicants must reapply, in complete, each year.
Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an online application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by January 31, 2014.
Applicants must reapply, in complete, each year.
1. All required information must be submitted for the application to be considered. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
2. Applications must be submitted online with FACTS at
Please note - If you already have an account with FACTS for your tuition payments, please use your existing username and password.
3. Additional required documents to be submitted to FACTS include current year tax returns, schedules and current W-2 form.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf format online.
Documentation can also be faxed to 1-866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below. Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
4. Submission of an application is no guarantee of assistance.
5. A student must be enrolled before her work grant application will be reviewed.
6. A letter will be sent to the parent(s)/guardian(s) by the end of March notifying them of the award amount.
If you have difficulty with your application, a parent helpline can be accessed at 1-866-315-9262. It is staffed Monday – Thursday from 10am to 7pm and Friday from 10am to 5pm CST.
Also, please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Have a wonderful weekend!